Sunday, July 15, 2018

Guest Post Breakeven Books

Today's post is a departure from  me just telling you stories. I  have been attempting to build my network and reach out to writer's and readers on social media.  Erick from breakevenbooks reached out on his Twitter feed and I had to respond.  He has an interview with me on his blog please, please go check him out.  This is my interview with him.
Michael : What is your top read of 2018 so far?
Erick: My top read  of 2018 so far would have to be Release by Patrick Ness. I loved this book so much and I think it will be hard to top it.
Michael: What is your favorite book friendship?
My favourite book friendship is that of Harry Potter and Hermoine Granger.
Michael: Most anticipated book release of 2018?
Erick: It is whatever book comes next by Patrick Ness because I love his writing style.
Michael: How many books are in your TBR Pile?
Erick: There are 72 books in my TBR….I know I am awful and I promise I will get through them. Life happens sometimes. I wish I could just read all day.
Michael: Who is your favorite author?
Pierce Brown 100%. If you don’t know who he is, check him out pronto.
Michael: How did you start blogging?
Erick: I was writing reviews on Goodreads and telling my friends about the books I read and one of them suggested starting a book blog. At first I was nervous to do it because I was worried that I was a bad reviewer but I moved past that and mainly do it for the enjoyment of sharing my opinion about books. And the fantastic book community keeps me going too :).
Michael: Where is your favorite reading spot?
Erick: In my hammock on a sunny day with a glass of lemonade.
Michael: How long have you been a blogger?
I have been a blogger for about 8 months now and have loved every minute of it.
Michael: What do you like about reading?
Erick:I  love that it allows you to escape from the real world when you want to. Sometimes you might feel trapped but when you read, you can go anywhere.
Michael: If you had to describe yourself in a book title, what would it be?
Erick: I would say “Before I Fall” because I am rather clumsy so it is expected.
breakevenbooks.com

1 comment:

  1. I like this because it tell us a little more about you. You should go beyond just the story telling in another post, and offer some insight as to how you go about crafting your stories. I think it would be an interesting voyage into the mind of Michael Clark, writer.

    ReplyDelete

Abduction

It's hot in here.  Stifling. Suffocating. Dark.  Almost hope they come beat me again, just so that I can get out of the trunk.  They do....