Tuesday, September 11, 2018

The last story

So don't worry I don't plan on this being my last story. That is just the title.
I sat beside her in the crowded bar.
Not because I was interested you understand? What? It was the only seat available.
Everything about her read danger especially for a man of my complexion.
See things weren't like they are now. No sir jack! This was 1967 Yeah it was peace and love and all that shit but it was 1967 in the South.
 Now if I remember correctly, it was me and this big fine, sexy chocolate motherfucker, named Daisy May Bullard that was shacking up,
 Bro all of them gals from the South had them old fucked up assed names like that back then.
 Say little brother, you said you wanted the story right? So set back. Stop waving the gun. Where was I at young nigga?
Good God youngin when I tell you this heifer was ugly? The red head. Not Daisy May, she was finer spider silk.
Look here, this gal, was una ya feel me? Unattractive, unappealing, and unapologetic.
 That gal could dance though.
 Plus she was cool gave me $500 whole American dollars.
 Anyway, this white girl with the red hair, pays me to dance with her and well shit I anit have no job.
Listen, don't interrupt my story no more youngin.
 Now would you kindly shut the fuck up and let me finish my God damn story?
 You said you were going to kill me when I'm done right?
 Then get that mammy fucking hog leg out my face and let me tell my last fucking story.
 So I'm dancing with this white girl who has this fiery red hair and yeah she's ugly, hella ugly.
I've seen a monkey with a wig on that was cuter than her.  So anyway, we can't dance to every song so we wind up talking as we resting.
 Fuck! The fuck you shoot me for young nigga?
 Your mama?
Well shit shawty she still was ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abduction

It's hot in here.  Stifling. Suffocating. Dark.  Almost hope they come beat me again, just so that I can get out of the trunk.  They do....